Oscar-Winning Django Unchained, by Quentin Tarantino.
Ever since this happened I’ve been dreaming about Fringe/Star Trek crossovers, to the point of assigning Fringe characters to Starfleet positions. And then I was like WELL WHY NOT JUST PHOTOSHOP IT because I don’t have boundaries. The positions are a little murky because of the constraints of finding screencaps that fit together (which is also why I didn’t include everybody, SORRY), but here are the vague assignments:
- Broyles is captain (and a Vulcan)
- Olivia is first officer
- Atlivia is chief of security, and ideally Lincoln and Charlie would be security with her because having the uniform colors correspond with Blueverse/Redverse/Amberverse is half the fun.
- Astrid is a science officer (technically she might be more suited to communications officer since I feel like a lot of what she does on Fringe is communications/translation type stuff, but I didn’t have anybody else in blue sooooo)
- Alt-Astrid is helmsman
- Peter is chief engineer
- Walter is chief science officer
- Lincoln is navigator/tactical officer
- William Bell is already Spock so whatever
- Nina is probably some Starfleet higher-up or captain of a rival ship idk
Don’t talk to me about confusion arising from having multiple versions of the same person on the bridge, THEY’RE WEARING DIFFERENT COLORS IT’S FINE
Let me get this straight, anon. You want a blush-inducing fic featuring Clara and Eleven kissing and “getting it over with”, after which (before? during?) River and Jack make appearances.
I’m not sure you can even comprehend what a challenge this would actually be, if accepted it, but I’ll tell you I have never written anything like that before. Not even close.
Also, I don’t blush when I write. I have a very strong constitution when it comes to these things.
You might think you want this from me, anon, but you don’t.
(Have you read my friend kels’s fic? It seems like it would be right up your alley: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4693443/girlinashipwreck)
Now I’m blushing, anon.
I’m just here to destroy your innocence, really.
(i have no idea what this is regarding lmao)
❝Well, that hair, those limbs, that surprising brain…it’s like she’s from another planet. - Matt Smith
Amelia Pond, like a name in a fairytale..